Services and Types of Plans We Offer
Jenrick Insurance Group provides Medicare Advantage, Supplemental, and Final Expense plans through some of the most reputable carriers in the business.
So if you are interested in a plan for yourself or a love one, let us find the plan that best fits your needs.
Call us today for an appointment at 850 266 4005 - we can meet at your home or our office.
Search by Category :
In general, Part A covers:
- Inpatient care in a hospital
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Nursing home care (inpatient care in a skilled nursing facility that’s not custodial or long-term care)
- Hospice care
- Home health care
2 ways to find out if Medicare covers what you need
- Talk to your doctor or other health care provider about why you need certain services or supplies. Ask if Medicare will cover them. You may need something that's usually covered but your provider thinks that Medicare won't cover it in your situation. If so, you'll have to read and sign a notice. The notice says that you may have to pay for the item, service, or supply.
- Find out if Medicare covers your item, service, or supply.
Medicare coverage is based on 3 main factors
- Federal and state laws.
- National coverage decisions made by Medicare about whether something is covered.
- Local coverage decisions made by companies in each state that process claims for Medicare. These companies decide whether something is medically necessary and should be covered in their area.